Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My September Payment at Triond

This is my first month earning at Triond:

My previous post said that I have $9.46 earnings for the month of September but on October 1, 2010, I was amazed that my earnings become $10.00. Thank you so much Triond for giving me the first biggest earning online.

I received my payment on 10 October 2010.

Triond is really a great site for everyone. All you have to do is write, promote, write, and promote.

Write about all your feelings, experiences, animals, people and their all walks of life and promote it every where. As long as people read or view your articles, you are getting money from it forever.

It is very easy to join and it is really absolutely free.

I just can't forget to give credits to my article that gives me the biggest earning for the month of September:



2 comments:

  1. A pleasing post to read by you.It is after all about earning money online. It is my portfolio also. I am interested to read and understand every thing regarding online earning.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud and contact me on decoration91@yahoo.co.in
    flixya is not a right place to earn

    girish

    ReplyDelete